Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Terminal block has screw - Grove
- Alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 Retro-light yellow-green display
- Servo module TinkerKit 360
- TT Motor Encoder (Pack of 2)
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm Red
- Connector Strip 8 points
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Small Mint Tin Size Breadboard PCB X 3
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
This circuit consists of an infrared LED and a phototransistor. The output of the phototransistor is connected to a pull-up resistance lets out 0 and 5V voltage proportional to the measured reflectance.
The infrared LED is wired with a resistance to issued 5V 20mA.
Thanks to its small size, this module can easily be used in Robotics in function "line follower"
The circuit includes: PCB circuit with welded components and two connectors 3 points (one right and one elbow 90 °)
- Power supply: 5V
- Consumption: 0.5 my in nominal / 2.5 Ma
- Optimum measurement distance: 3mm
- Size: 12.7 x 7.9 mm