TFT LCD screen, 1.77 SPI Arduino
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Raspberry PI - Model B 512 MB
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts blue Platinum
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Module power supply for Breadboard v1.2
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- TXB0104 Bi-Directional Level Shifter - TXB0104
- Xbee series 2 module with antenna PCB
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- Arduino ISP programmer
This graphic LCD (GLCD) is a backlit TFT LCD screen mounted on connector. You can draw text, images and shapes on the screen with GLCD library.
It has a slot for micro-SD card integrated in the back of the screen which may allow, among other things, to store bitmap images to display on the screen.
The connecterus are planned to mount it directly on a map Arduino explore or on the Arduino robot, but it is very easy to use with all other arduino cards with the help of a breadboard for example.
Consider using Arduino IDE version 1.5.8 BETA, because there was a bug in version 1.0.6 the next Release of the Arduino IDE will definitely fix this problem.
- 1.77 inch diagonal TFT LCD
- Resolution: 160 x 128 pixels
- Power supply: 5V
- Protocol: SPI?
- Adjustable backlight led PWM-driven
Documentation of the screen GTFT Arduino: arduino.cc/en/Main/GTFT
TFT Library documentation: arduino.cc/en/Reference/TFTLibrary
?The SD Library documentation: arduino.cc/en/Reference/SD
Documentation Arduino: Arduino.cc
Arduino in French documentation: arduino.cc/fr/Main/HomePage
Download the Arduino software: arduino.cc/en/Main/Software