Slice of PI/O
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Plate holes of prototyping - 410-contacts
- Sidekick Basic Kit V2
- Pack of 5 media DIP8
- Analog amplifier for thermocouple type K - AD8495
- MMA7361L - Accelerometer 3 axes
- Protection for ATX Breakout box
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- Heatsink for Raspberry PI B + Kit
The Slice of PI/O card is a circuit to add 16 inputs and outputs for your Raspberry PI through the circuit MCP23017 buffered.
The set is sold in kit form, ready to weld.
Inputs and outputs are buffered, which allows to protect your Raspberry to a circuit card during hazardous handling.
Inputs and outputs are configurable in 3, 3V or 5V with a jumper.
It is possible to power the circuit by an external supply by removing the jumper etcablant feeding on pine PWR EXT.
GPIO, I2C and SPI connections are reported on a connector box to the steps of 2.54 mm for more usability.
The GPIO pins are recâblées on connectors to the steps of 2.54 mm for ease.
It is possible to chain multiple cards Slice of PI/O thanks to the connection 4-wire (PWR GND, SDA, SCL) Daisy or any other circuit I2C.
The I2C address is configurable by 3 weldable pines.
Consumption: 200mA 5V / 50mA under 3.3V
Dimensions: 35.5 mm x 51.5 mm x 18.9 mm