Servo module TinkerKit 360
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor distance ultrasound - Grove
- 5V - 250V 10A relay module
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Rigid wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Support caster swivel diameter 32mm
The Servo Module has a standard connection 3 points to be connected directly on the Sensor of Tinker It shield.
It is an ideal choice for your Arduino-driven project of robototique and Mechatronics.
The Micro Servo Module consists of an electric motor mechanically linked to a potentiometer. Using the library Servo Library to be able to fly easily this module with an Arduino kit.
The electronics inside the servo-motor turns a PWM pulse in physical position width: when the servo is controlled, the engine will be operated up to the corresponding value of the potentiometer at the required position.
A kit of 7 ends in plastic and a screw is supplied with the sero-engine microphone so you can easily connect it to the mechanical universe.
Power: 5V (3.30 kg - cm)
Speed: 5V 0.17 sec / 60 °
Dimensions: L 42mm / 20.5 mm W / H 39.5 mm
Rotation angle: 360 °
Connections: Connector type TinkerKit 3 points
Arduino library: http://www.Arduino.cc/en/reference/servo
myservo.write (90); will allow to stay in a stable position
myservo.write (0); will do it turn one way to max speed
myservo.write (180); turning it the other way to max speed