Bolt-On Kit for Circuit Playground, micro:bit, Flora or Gemma
A set of bolts to connect to your Playground, micro:bit, Flora or Gemma cards
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Prototyping Hole Plates 2cm x 8cm
- DS3231 Precision FeatherWing RTC - RTC add-on for Feather card
- FeatherWing Tripler Mini Kit - Prototyping Add-on For Feathers
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Magnet - Rare Earth
- Micro HDMI - HDMI Cable - 1 meter - Official Raspberry Pi
You have a Playground Express Circuit, and you want to connect wires to it to add LEDs or sensors or speakers? You can use our pretty crocodile clips, but they are a little cumbersome. If you are not quite ready to weld to your Playground Circuit, try this simple but effective bolt kit.
In this kit comes:
6 x 5 mm M3 screws made of 5 mm machined steel
6 hexagonal nuts M3 in galvanized steel
Their use is simple! Pass the screw through the large pads of your card, then wrap the thread you want to attach around it several times. Then screw the hexagonal nut to hold the wire against the contact. It is a compact kit, but no welding is required.
p.s. Works very well with classic Playground circuits, micro:bit's, Gemma M0 and Flora too!
A batch of 2 balusters M2.5 nuts and bolts to fix the hats on your Raspberry PI.1,20 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart
A batch of 2 balusters M2.5 16 mm and nuts to set floors on your Raspberry PI.1,68 € Add to cart
A crate compatible Arduino IDE with lots of sensors and LEDs integrated.23,94 € Add to cart
An M0-based version of the GEMMA board.11,94 € Add to cart
The Express version of the Playground Circuit board for more power.29,94 € Add to cart