A switch that can be operated with the foot!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- Bare Conductive Touch Board
- Small PCB Test Points (100 pack) - Black
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- OLED Display Blue 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- Small PCB Test Points (100 pack) - White
Your friends probably tell you that you are "good with your hands", but now you can also be good with your feet! This foot switch is made of rubbery plastic, is strong enough to withstand any amount of trampling, and contains a snap switch. You can use the switch as a "normally open" or "normally closed" type. A 2 meter long cable is attached to the switch so you can connect it directly to your project.
- 80mm wide, 82mm deep, 32mm tall (27mm when pressed down)
- Switch rated for 250VAC, 10A
- 2 meter (78") long cable