A switch that can be operated with the foot!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Screw Shield
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Small PCB Test Points (100 pack) - White
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- OLED Display Blue 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
Your friends probably tell you that you are "good with your hands", but now you can also be good with your feet! This foot switch is made of rubbery plastic, is strong enough to withstand any amount of trampling, and contains a snap switch. You can use the switch as a "normally open" or "normally closed" type. A 2 meter long cable is attached to the switch so you can connect it directly to your project.
- 80mm wide, 82mm deep, 32mm tall (27mm when pressed down)
- Switch rated for 250VAC, 10A
- 2 meter (78") long cable