Breakout Kit DS1307 - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Door keys Mifare Classic leather 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- Display alphanumeric LCD 4 X 20 retro-light white
- Light sensor - Grove
- Arduino Micro
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Arduino DUE
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Door keys Mifare Classic transparent 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
You need to calculate the time in one of your application. This kit will allow you to add this feature to your installation by a RTC (Real Time clock) DS1307 circuit.
The kit has a battery to keep the same date and time when the power of your editing is cut. This kit uses an I2C link to be connected to the arduino.
This Breakout kit is sold with all the elements to be welded.
The CR1220 Lithium 3V batteryis not provided.
Dimensions: 24 x 31mm
The kit is composed of:
- A PCB to solder the components
- A circuit RTC DS1307
- A 32,768 Mhz quartz
- Two resistors 2.2kohms
- A 100nF capacitor
- A connector header 5 points
- Support for weld to battery
Documentation Adafruit for edit: http://www.ladyada.NET/learn/breakoutplus/ds1307rtc.html
You can find the RTC library for arduino on https://github.com/adafruit/RTClib
- A CR1220 Lithium 3V battery