Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
- Sewing snap button - Diam 5mm - Pack of 25
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display FeatherWing - 250x122 Monochrome
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
Bare Conductive conductive paint is a versatile electrically conductive material, ideal for all your DIY projects! The bare paint is water-based, non-toxic and dries at room temperature.
Bare Paint is the first non-toxic electrically conductive paint available to today's consumers. This unique and child-friendly material is designed for people of all ages to explore and learn electronics with inclusive and easy-to-use materials.
Bare Paint provides a radically different method of interacting with electronics as it can be applied to almost any surface, including cardboard, paper, wood, wallpaper, walls, textiles and some plastics.
Bare paint can replace traditional acid etching, making it an excellent tool for electronic prototyping. Non-toxic and water-soluble, Bare Paint can be used without gloves or mask. The paint dries quickly at room temperature and can be removed with soap and water. This means that it is also not waterproof or weatherproof!
Methods of application: paint, silkscreen and spray painting, among others. Although it is called "Bare"conductor, it is not intended for use on bare skin.
- Jar and brush 50 mL
- Weight: 109g