Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit DotStar FeatherWing - 6 x 12 RGB LEDs
- Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Red
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy 32u4 - 5V 16MHz
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- 5 X LED Sequins - Warm White - Adafruit
Bare Conductive conductive paint is a versatile electrically conductive material, ideal for all your DIY projects! The bare paint is water-based, non-toxic and dries at room temperature.
Bare Paint is the first non-toxic electrically conductive paint available to today's consumers. This unique and child-friendly material is designed for people of all ages to explore and learn electronics with inclusive and easy-to-use materials.
Bare Paint provides a radically different method of interacting with electronics as it can be applied to almost any surface, including cardboard, paper, wood, wallpaper, walls, textiles and some plastics.
Bare paint can replace traditional acid etching, making it an excellent tool for electronic prototyping. Non-toxic and water-soluble, Bare Paint can be used without gloves or mask. The paint dries quickly at room temperature and can be removed with soap and water. This means that it is also not waterproof or weatherproof!
Methods of application: paint, silkscreen and spray painting, among others. Although it is called "Bare"conductor, it is not intended for use on bare skin.
- Pen 10 mL
- Weight: 15.67g