Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Wave Shield
- Pololu A4988 Stepstick - A step motor Driver
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Speaker - 3" Diameter - 4 Ohm 3 Watt
- Connector Micro USB B Male
- Plug connector 2X20 Male 2,54mm IDC
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Small Mint Tin Size Breadboard PCB X 3
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Bare Conductive Paint 50ml
This mono amplifier is super small but amazingly powerful - capable of delivering up to 2.5 Watts in 4-8 ohm impedance speakers. Inside the miniature circuit, a class D amplifier, capable of operating from 2.0V-5.5VDC. Since the amplifier is class D, it is very efficient (more than 90% efficiency when you connect an 8? speaker to more than half a watt), making it perfect for portable and battery-powered projects. It has thermal protection and overcurrent protection. It even has a volume control knob so you can adjust the volume directly on the board from the default gain of 24 dB.
The amplifier's A+ and A- inputs go through capacitors of 1.0 uF, so they are completely "differential" - if you don't have differential outputs, simply connect the audio pin to earth. The output is "Bridge Tied" - this means that the output pins connect directly to the speaker pins, without ground connection. The output is a 250 KHz high frequency square wave PWM type output that is then "averaged" by the loudspeaker coil - high frequencies will not be heard. All of the above means that you will not be able to connect the output to another amplifier, it should lead directly to speakers.
Delivered fully assembled and tested. We also include a connector for connecting it to a breadboard and 3.5 mm screw terminals so that you can easily connect/disconnect your speaker. Ready to operate in less than 15 minutes! The speaker is not included, use an impedance speaker with an impedance of 4 ohms or more.
- Output power: 2.5 W at 4?, 10% THD, 1.5 W at 8?, 10% THD, with 5.5 V power supply
- PSRR 50dB to 1KHz
- Filterless design, with ferrite + capacitors on outlet.
- Fixed gain of 24 dB, adjustable potentiometer to adjust the input volume.
- Thermal protection and short circuit / overcurrent protection
- Low power consumption: 4mA quiescent and 1uA in off mode
- Dimensions: 15mm x 24mm x 2mm / 0.6" x 0.9" x 0.08".
- Poids: 1.4g
A module to achieve sound effects of the totally independently.29,94 € Add to cart
An amplifier I2S 3W class D MAX98357A for Raspberry PI or Genuino Zero based.7,14 € Add to cart
A small speaker for your audio editing.4,74 € Add to cart