16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Orange
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in orange color
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- Mini button arcade LED - 24mm Transparent Yellow
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
- 5 x push button
- Illuminated ON-OFF button 16mm - Blue
- Case with On-OFF inter and connector 2.1 mm powerjack 9V battery
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 Ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has an orange body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is pressed again. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g