Mini fan 5V for Raspberry PI and other computers
A mini 5V fan to cool your Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- Diffused White 3mm LED (25 pack)
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- Motor continuous current a DC - servo body
- USB cable type A - B
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- 3.2" TFT LCD with Touchscreen Breakout Board w/MicroSD Socket - ILI9341
Looking for a way to keep your Raspberry Pi in the fridge? Connect this mini cooling fan of 5V and avoid your Raspberry hard Pi does not overheat! Of course, it is also ideal for use with any small computer or FPGA or motor driver or anything that needs cooling.
Plug the fan directly on the your Raspberry Pi GPIO connector, as shown, for instant cooling! Place on top of your CPU of your raspberry Pi for him give an additional air flow.
Compatible with all computers Raspberry Pi, but particularly with the Pi 3 heated during intense calculations.
Note that you do not need a fan for your IP, because it will automatically adjust its speed to avoid overheating, it's only for people who want to run it at top speed for a long time.
- Power supply: 5V
- Current: 0.2 A
- Fan DC Brushless
- Fan dimensions: 30mm x 30mm x 8mm
- The wire length: 3.25 "/ 80mm"
- Fan weight: 6.2 g / 0.22 oz
- Mounting screws and nuts included
A great heatsink for the Raspberry ft3.1,60 € Add to cart