Mini fan 5V for Raspberry PI and other computers
A mini 5V fan to cool your Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Heart rate sensor - Grove
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- Mini On/Off Push-Button Switch
- TMP36 temperature sensor
- SigFox Antenna
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- On-OFF touch switch pre-wired
- PiTFT more capacitive touchscreen TFT 2.8 "320 x 240
- Box for touchscreen and Raspberry PI
Looking for a way to keep your Raspberry Pi in the fridge? Connect this mini cooling fan of 5V and avoid your Raspberry hard Pi does not overheat! Of course, it is also ideal for use with any small computer or FPGA or motor driver or anything that needs cooling.
Plug the fan directly on the your Raspberry Pi GPIO connector, as shown, for instant cooling! Place on top of your CPU of your raspberry Pi for him give an additional air flow.
Compatible with all computers Raspberry Pi, but particularly with the Pi 3 heated during intense calculations.
Note that you do not need a fan for your IP, because it will automatically adjust its speed to avoid overheating, it's only for people who want to run it at top speed for a long time.
- Power supply: 5V
- Current: 0.2 A
- Fan DC Brushless
- Fan dimensions: 30mm x 30mm x 8mm
- The wire length: 3.25 "/ 80mm"
- Fan weight: 6.2 g / 0.22 oz
- Mounting screws and nuts included
A great heatsink for the Raspberry ft3.2,00 € Add to cart